Skip to main content
Projects funded by World Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Asian Development Bank, UNESCO and other International Organizations
- Over the years we have participated in more than 100 tenders and have been awarded close to $80 million in contracts. During 1997-1999 we won a major World Bank contract in Russia to deliver close to $50 million worth of medical and diagnostic lab equipment to 1,200 hospitals and clinics throughout the Russian territory assuming full responsibility for deliveries, installation, training and three years of warranty service.
- From 2003 to 2005 US Government Contractors Parsons and Bechtel awarded to us over $1 million in contracts to supply equipment and instrumentation for projects related to the destruction of Chemical and Biological Weapons in Russia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, and Ukraine.
- Another example: 2005-2007 Delivery of turnkey labs to Wild Life Foundation (USA) and to Wine Industry of Georgian Republic (World Bank Funded).
Consulting Services are offered to U.S. and European firms interested in developing business in Russia.
- Services include market research and analysis, feasibility studies, valuation of Russian enterprises, assistance in setting up an office or business in Russia, logistics associated with shipping, customs clearance, repatriation of profits and all other aspects of daily business activities.
Sourcing and Procurement / Purchasing Service, outsourcing of electronic and industrial components for manufacturers located outside of the United States
- Pricing, purchasing, buffer inventories, financing, export documentation, and shipping; Procurement of spare parts and accessories for a wide range of scientific instruments and equipment for industrial laboratories; Parts and components for modernization and refurbishing of industrial equipment and process control instrumentation. Procurement of raw materials, high purity metals and crystals as well as other products manufactured in Russia and China.